sandblasting, and stripping to try and get a foundation to work from.
Mustang Rust-Out Areas.
effort is taken to make as good a product as possible with what we have
to work with.
was an ill fitting poorly put together project of many half /assed
attempts before we completed it.
Dashboard was a disaster with a bent up support for the padded Dash top.
We removed it straightened it and reinstalled with nice used pad we had
Back We did what we could on a limited budget for this customer.
From this point forward the car went for
a new headliner, seat and rug repair and replacement.
The finished picture is on the highways of Central N.Y. as of the Spring